The school library and the reading room are well equipped
with books and periodicals, dealing with diverse topics of
interest specially suited for student. They should try to draw
maximum benefit from them.
Books from the school library will be issued to the students
during the library period assigned in the class time table.
Only one book is issued at a time, reference books will not
- Books are issued to the borrower only. Hence a student
may not lend or exchange them with classmates.
- Strict silence must be maintained in the library. Books must
be registered with the librarian before they are taken out of
- Books must be examined by the borrower before leaving
the library and any damage must be brought to the notice of
the librarian. The borrower will be held responsible for the
damages to the book while in his/her custody.
- Book may not be kept for more than 7 days. They may
however be extended for a further period for 7 days provided
that they are not in demand by other students.
- Failure to return a book on expiry of the maximum periods of
14 days will involve the payment of a fine of Rs. 1 per day.
- The borrower who loses a book will have to pay the full
price of the book.
- All library books are to be returned before the terminal and
- Habitual carelessness in handling books of the library and
unruly conduct towards the library assistants will render a
student liable to suspension from the further use of the library.