- Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person
to the principal by one who will be responsible for the child.
- The minimum age for admission to the Nursery class is 3
years. The admission form should be filled in by the Parents/
- A student coming from any other school will have to appear
for an entrance examination in main subjects. Admission
depends on the performance in this examination.
- Any pupil coming to school fresh from home should produce
an official birth certificate from the panchayat to verify the
date of birth given in the admission form.
- Pupil coming from other schools must produce the transfer
certificate from the school last attended duly counter signed
by the BEO/DEO.
- A student may be removed by school authorities on any of
the following grounds.
- Irregular Attendance.
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Habitual idleness and disobedience.
- Behavioural problem.
- Indifference to the school activities.
- Moral breach considered serious by the school
- Failing two times in the same class.
- The Principal has the right to refuse the continuation of
studies to any pupil in this school, whose conduct or
behaviour is notsatisfactory.
- Transfer Certificate will be released only on clearance of
the school dues.
- Application for T.C. should be submitted two days in
advance. No T.C. will be issued during holidays.
- A student who takes T.C. from the school will not be readmitted
in the same academic year for what so ever reason.